Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Two Years On

I have just had a fright by realising I have not posted anything on my blog for 2 years.

A lot has happened in the last two years - the biggest thing was the move from Perth To Adelaide, a very unexpected move but happy to say we have all settled here extremely well.

Adelaide CBD
As a family we have given up stressing about moving as in the past four years we have moved house 5 times, only one of them (this recent move) has been purely our choice it is all mainly due to job relocation.

The opportunity for travel is amazing as each time we have moved we take the opportunity to investigate the area we are living in. My job also takes me to some of the most remote and picturesque places in Australia.

I have been on a few trips in the past two years and am hoping to get some photography updated - my biggest problem is the crashing of my external hard drive. I thought I had been very good and backed up all my data on an external Hard Drive, but as the very condescending chap in the computer shop informed me backing up means having the data stored in TWO places. Major fail on that score and also means I will not be visiting that store again!

My intention over the next few weeks is to get some of my trips on here, just posting the photos onto facebook does not give you some of the amazing facts about the places visited. Maybe a sad thing but being in a different country makes me want to learn as much as I can, not in a nerd fashion but just enough so you remember the places and dont just drive through and go" umm thats nice" and completely forget about it





No comments:

Post a Comment